New to the forum

Posted: 23-Feb-2002 11:55 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about New to the forum within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: Just saying hello, just registered today, deceiver told me about the site so, i'll be checking in periodically...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

New to the forum

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Thumbs up New to the forum

Old 23-Feb-2002, 11:55 PM   #1

Just saying hello, just registered today, deceiver told me about the site so, i'll be checking in periodically
Gallery of Rockybalboa2k  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Feb-2002, 12:03 AM   #2

welcome, just search around, ask what you need to.. everyone here is very knowledgable
Gallery of Deciever  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Feb-2002, 12:26 AM   #3

Welcome, lots of info to be found here.
Gallery of goldenone  

Old 24-Feb-2002, 12:43 AM   #4

g'day and welcome
Gallery of endpoint  

Cool

Old 24-Feb-2002, 02:24 AM   #5
solidj55

Welcome, nice to have you here man

Old 24-Feb-2002, 12:29 PM   #6

Good to have you aboard.

B
Gallery of brianmincher  

Old 24-Feb-2002, 03:17 PM   #7

Welcome Bro!

Rocket
Gallery of Rocket  

Old 24-Feb-2002, 06:39 PM   #8

Welcome to the boards. Deciever always good to bring more people in I've brought two myself just they don't post much, at all.
Gallery of Cubanito17  

Talking thanks everyeon

Old 24-Feb-2002, 08:00 PM   #9

thanks for the welcome, already read some good tips from people.
Gallery of Rockybalboa2k