Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Bench PR

Deciever

well i just finished my 3 week bench program and im pretty happy with the results...

Before i staarted i was benching around 180
15 rep max was 125-130
10 rep max was 140
3 rep max was 165

after the 3 weeks my...
15 rep max was 140
10 rep max 145
3 rep max was 175

1 rm is about 195 :)

i threw up 185 today like it was a joke... then i just missed 200( couldnt get it past that 1 point about 5-6" off the chest.
once i get my leg drive down, and feel a bit better... 200 is going to fall!

Congrats on the PR, my bro got a PR too but was very upset with it. About 5 weeks ago he maxed out at 195 on my coaches workout and today he only got 205. He's glad that he broke the 200 limit but he's pissed that his bench only went up 10lbs in 5 weeks. So that's why he's back to workin out with me, but he's only going 85% modified westside training and 15% PLJAY modified training.

Congrats...

Nice progression! Continue to train smart and we will be talking about the 300 lb. barrier in the next few months.

about my bro

He's 15 5 9 1/2 and weighs 175lbs. Yes he's 1 1/2 inches taller than me and when we get some pics up from ST PETE he looks just like me, the only difference is his waist is 2 inches bigger my chest is 4 inches bigger shoulder width i'm 3 inches bigger and arms i'm 1 inch bigger. Weight I got him by 3 lbs.

Can you please explain your 3 week bench press program?

How did you take all of those maxes? In the same workout? If you are taking a 15, 10, and 3 rep max all in the same workout...well...I don't see how they could be accurate.

Please reply

B True

it was the blast your bench program by lee hayward... the maxes were taken during each sessions... first session, my first set was my 10 rep max.. next session was my 15 rep max, next was my 3, next was my 10 again, then 15 and so on... www.blastyourbench.com is the website ...

I still do not understand. You mean on week 1 you had your maxes written down...week 2 you took a new max with this program, week 3 you took another type of max, week 4 you took your last new max?

Sounds like you just had a few good workouts man. I think that I am really misunderstanding what you ar meaning here.

B True

Top Bottom