my second meet was on saturday

Posted: 03-Mar-2002 06:17 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about my second meet was on saturday within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: i had my second meet and i won my weight class again with a total of 1055. my weight class is the 181. im only in tenth grade too for those of you who are wondering...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

my second meet was on saturday

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Thumbs up my second meet was on saturday

Old 03-Mar-2002, 06:17 PM   #1

i had my second meet and i won my weight class again with a total of 1055. my weight class is the 181. im only in tenth grade too for those of you who are wondering
Gallery of ironpipes47  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 03-Mar-2002, 06:20 PM   #2

Good work . what did you put up? I'm curious to compare to what i did back then.
Gallery of GRIMMER  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 03-Mar-2002, 08:58 PM   #3

Way to go man. Wish i woulda kept with it when I started sophmore year.
Gallery of Cubanito17  

Old 03-Mar-2002, 11:13 PM   #4

for squat i had 345 bu i should have had 380 i started to struggle and the judge made my spoters help me. bench i got 275 and dead lift i got a new pr with 435
Gallery of ironpipes47  

Old 04-Mar-2002, 03:44 AM   #5

Do not be mad that they pulled you up. Better this than the opposite.

Good job.
Gallery of Arioch  

Old 04-Mar-2002, 08:39 AM   #6

, in thenth grade i was no where near those marks. You gat potential. Keep it up.
Gallery of GRIMMER