Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My gym is screwin me over.

Deciever

there are 18 days until my meet, and 1 training week after this week is over.... and this week i had a lot planned... and just as my luck would go, my gym is closed on monday. So i decide i'll bumb everything over a day, and try and do speed bench at my house over the weekend. So i did ME bench on tuesday, and went to do ME Squat today, but the goddamn gym was closed... AGAIN. This is seriously screwin me up. I cant do DE squat at my house, I may not be able to do DE Bench , depending on how beat up i am from ME Squat the day before....

this just pissed me off a lot. I need to train, i need to get stronger.. i need a god damn home gym !!

hey... maybe your gym did you a favor. one more training day is NOT going to make you do far better at your meet. cancel one of your days and blend them together. at least you can avoid being overtrained.

relax.

but when the gym opens, maybe you should go open a can of whoop-ass on the owners.

/irish

yeah it just pisses me off that they said they were gonna be open and they werent.

Also, i dont think opening a can of whoop ass of my pastor would go over to well.... lol

Hmmmm...you are always invited to come train with me...you just can't say GD in my gym...or any other 4 letter words :) My gym...my rules. :)

B True

dont worry about it, i wont say any 4 letter words, or any other thing you dont want.. im not allowed to curse in my current gym either... its a church, go figure.

ui would Love to come and train at your place... i wonder how long it would take for me to pedal over on my bike....

Top Bottom