Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

me getting crushed by a bug

IrishPower

http://207.202.218.110/training/videos/crushed.wmv

Just thought you fellas my like to see me get squashed like a bug on max effort day on a 17" box.

To my defense, i tried it again and it was even closer but still no cigar. I anxiously await another attempt at it (3 weeks or so).

I tried a new exercise to punish myself for missing 805. Close stance good mornings with a green band (double looped) and feet on a board (saw this in an elitefts article). I did reps of 10, pausing on the safety bars. It was friggin intense. I am sure i will have hamstring and back cramps all day tomorrow.

train hard
/irish (off to drink some beer for recovery purposes).

Even as a miss thats damn impressive ! Was funky to see the monolift in action, have only read about them but never seen how they work etc. My current gym just has a powerrack to squat from.

Wouldnt have minded seeing your goodmornings workout, i dont know how many people come up to me when im doing them and tell me i will fuck my back up from 'that' Makes me wonder about form etc, but i know it works.

Irishpower, you are a freakin animal. Miss or not, that is a hell of a try. how tall are you, and how high is your box for dynamic day?

B.

to answer brian's question.

I am somewhere between 5'9 and 5'10 depending on my shoes and how much my spine was compressed from the previous weeks squats. j/k

I use a 13" box on speed day. With a really wide stance, this seems to put me slightly below parallel. i may consider moving my feet in depending on where i compete if i feel depth is going to be an issue.

/irish

Hey i know this is gonna sound stupid but can someone explain the video, I tried opening it up and my comp won't let me b/c it's a piece of shit. I'll have to go to a friends house and try to watch it there one day.

Dude -- those are excellent videos. All you young guys that want to know how to train should watch these. I went to the page with all yoru videos and they are excellent. Big weights, good form, plus it's not a commercial gym. You should put up a regular web page with this stuff. Where are you at?? and, pm me because I am curious as to who you are.

Top Bottom