list all the max effor lifts that require relatively little equipment...

Posted: 26-May-2002 11:04 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about list all the max effor lifts that require relatively little equipment... within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: close grip incline. db presses, board press. floor press what else?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 26-May-2002, 11:04 PM   #1

close grip incline.
db presses,
board press.
floor press

what else?
Gallery of powerlifting USA  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 27-May-2002, 12:01 AM   #2
United States
decline presses
JM presses
Flat bench presses
Gallery of CytoMel  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 27-May-2002, 04:27 AM   #3

you dont squat?
Gallery of endpoint  

Old 27-May-2002, 07:52 AM   #4

elitefts.com has a list of hundreds of max effort exercises. I myself lift at home in a power rack, with a power bar. I don't have lots of special equipment, it is really not necessary. If you get a set of bands, and a 2, 3, and 5 board for board presses, you can do reverse band bench, then 2 board, then choked down bands, then 3 boards, then flat bench, then floor press, while doing JM's, close grip bench, and 5 board presses for triceps, and you are set for a month and a half even if you switch exercises every week. If you go two weeks per exercise, as I personally recommend for a begginer, then you are set for 3 months, then repeat.

The above plan does not take weight releasers, chains, or cambered bars, and works very very well.

Good luck, and keep asking questions.

B.
Gallery of benchmonster  

Old 27-May-2002, 02:01 PM   #5

yes i squat...

though i thought it was obvious that i was referring to max effort...bench press...

squat i can do just fine. 500 raw at 190 is right around the corner...
Gallery of powerlifting USA  

Old 27-May-2002, 05:00 PM   #6

rack lockouts
timed dumbell presses
Gallery of GRIMMER