just wanted to ask a question!!!

Posted: 19-Feb-2002 02:59 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about just wanted to ask a question!!! within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: hey i have been reading this board for a couple of days and i nwas wondering if i could get some help?. i need a better routine and i no you guys have one out there!. so if you dont mind please point me in the right direction thank you for your time!!!!...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

just wanted to ask a question!!!

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question just wanted to ask a question!!!

Old 19-Feb-2002, 02:59 PM   #1

hey i have been reading this board for a couple of days and i nwas wondering if i could get some help?. i need a better routine and i no you guys have one out there!. so if you dont mind please point me in the right direction thank you for your time!!!!
Gallery of lightsout  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 19-Feb-2002, 03:05 PM   #2

I would point you in a couple of directions. First on this board use the search function and look up routines or programs.

Then you could also go to elitefts.com and read the articles section, or goheavy.com and read the articles, or deepsquatter.com and read the archives section.

After doing all of that, if you still have questions, feel free to ask some pointed questions. There are lots of helpful people on this board. If you would like to ask me anything specific, you can PM me, or e-mail me at brianmincher@hotmail.com, or post me on the board, but the way to get started in my opinion is to go the route I have suggested above.

B.
Gallery of brianmincher  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 19-Feb-2002, 08:37 PM   #3

most guys on here train westside and they will all tell you go to elitefts.com go there and check it out on the search put in westside you can actually use the search on this board and you will find ALOT of routines.
Gallery of Cubanito17  

Old 20-Feb-2002, 02:02 AM   #4

Almost every one here uses a conjugate training system. Its not a program with set in stone reps/set exercises.
information about this system can be found in articles at www.elitefts.com
Gallery of endpoint