I'm having trouble with Westside

Posted: 26-Mar-2002 09:55 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I'm having trouble with Westside within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: I have look everywhere on stuff about westside. I'm not finding while lot of stuff but the stuff I'm finding sounds really good I'm just haveing a hard time understanding it all. I was wondering if anyone had the videos and if they worth getting. I'm the type of person that can't read something and totally understand it, I need someone to show ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 26-Mar-2002, 09:55 AM   #1
United States
I have look everywhere on stuff about westside. I'm not finding while lot of stuff but the stuff I'm finding sounds really good I'm just haveing a hard time understanding it all. I was wondering if anyone had the videos and if they worth getting. I'm the type of person that can't read something and totally understand it, I need someone to show it to me.
Gallery of Grantsdu  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 26-Mar-2002, 02:12 PM   #2

most of testonsterone.net has pctures that accompany the movements. Look for dave tate and louie simmons articles.
Gallery of GRIMMER  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 26-Mar-2002, 04:05 PM   #3

I have the squat workout and the bench workout. they are worth their weight in gold. No question about it. Reading the articles is important, but when you have never seen a JM press, or a reverse hyper, and you don't know what that means, a picture is truly worth a thousand words.

Look back through the posts on this board, though, there is a website with video clips of some pretty big guy showing how to box squat, do JM Presses, speed bench, and some other stuff.

B.
Gallery of brianmincher  

Old 26-Mar-2002, 06:08 PM   #4

do a search for posts by Irishpower - he had a bunch of good clips to watch..
Gallery of Prometheus  

Old 26-Mar-2002, 06:48 PM   #5
Cyprus
I have the videos...they are worth watching. I only live about an hour away man...

B True
Gallery of b fold the truth  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...