Hey PLJay

Posted: 04-Mar-2002 05:46 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hey PLJay within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: Dude, r u up for hitting some heavy deads tomorrow? You know me, I never train them directly but if we're going to hit the June contest, I want to see where I'm at. Let me know....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Hey PLJay

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Hey PLJay

Old 04-Mar-2002, 05:46 PM   #1

Dude, r u up for hitting some heavy deads tomorrow? You know me, I never train them directly but if we're going to hit the June contest, I want to see where I'm at. Let me know.
Gallery of jimmydean  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 04-Mar-2002, 09:36 PM   #2

Well Grimmer came into tonight and said he may come lift with us tommmorow , pending circumstances. I would like to pull from the rack and do hypers. I think i am actually in scared to pull right now. I havent been doing this westside back style long enough and i think i am making progress. Maybe i am just scared i aint making progress. If we do pull i will not max out. Not a complete max anyway. Not ready. But if you wanna pull .... I guess.

Dont get me wrong i do wanna pull, but before i didnt care about it at all. Now i guess i care a bit. (did i just say that)! Anyway if you wanna.
Gallery of powerlifterjay  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 05-Mar-2002, 11:59 AM   #3

Hey , Well the pending circumstance came home last night so i gotta spend "quality time" if you know what i mean. I gotta lot of work to do anyway but i wish i had the time. Oh well. Next time
Gallery of GRIMMER