Hey PLJay

Posted: 28-Feb-2002 11:11 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hey PLJay within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: Just wanted to make sure we're still on for box squats Friday at 4:00. Is Grimmer coming? Get your freakin barbell curls out of my power rack!!!!!!!!...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Hey PLJay

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Hey PLJay

Old 28-Feb-2002, 11:11 AM   #1

Just wanted to make sure we're still on for box squats Friday at 4:00. Is Grimmer coming?
Get your freakin barbell curls out of my power rack!!!!!!!!
Gallery of jimmydean  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-Feb-2002, 11:13 AM   #2

Yes we are on for box squats. Grimmer wont be back till next monday to shirt up again. If time changes call me and let me know. See ya bro.

love the quote!
Gallery of powerlifterjay  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-Feb-2002, 12:13 PM   #3

Cool, I'll be there!
Gallery of jimmydean  

Old 28-Feb-2002, 01:28 PM   #4

Hey bro dont know if you knwo or not but your gender says female.
Gallery of powerlifterjay  

Old 28-Feb-2002, 01:54 PM   #5

Thanks dude!!! Apparently, for a split second, I had a gender identity crisis. Won't happen again!
Get your freakin barbell curls out of my power rack!!!!!!
Gallery of jimmydean  

Old 28-Feb-2002, 01:56 PM   #6

Hey do you guys use bands for your box squats or no.
Gallery of GRIMMER  

Old 28-Feb-2002, 02:03 PM   #7

Sometimes, yes, we use the blue heavy bands either yoked or suspended.
Get your freakin barbell curls out of my power rack!!!!!!
Gallery of jimmydean