Hey all! How can I increase my squat poundages?

Posted: 25-May-2002 03:52 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hey all! How can I increase my squat poundages? within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hello all! I suck at squatting.... And I seem to go downhill, I need a good strategy. I only did like 225x6 and next set was 225x3. Disappointing.... Any ideas what to do? reply please! thanks...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Hey all!  How can I increase my squat poundages?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Angry Hey all! How can I increase my squat poundages?

Old 25-May-2002, 03:52 PM   #1
SSAlexSS

Hello all!

I suck at squatting.... And I seem to go downhill, I need a good strategy. I only did like 225x6 and next set was 225x3. Disappointing....

Any ideas what to do?

reply please!

thanks

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!