Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys Do Not Reply To Ssalexss!

powerlifterjay

We are all bro's here. We know each other. We know what everyone lifts. Now i know his posts are harmless. But take a look at the trainnig forum and his stupid (he thinks) eductaed posts. There are lots of people who brouse through here that dont post that get info. I know they email me and we talk about what they read. Guys lots. Big names, no names , begginers, pro's. Last thing they need to think or anyone is that this board is full of ediots. We are all schooled in what we do. And the training forum is good idea of why i dont want his shit here. All the people that lift over there are trying to learn and if you read his posts some beginner is currently going down the wrong path.
If you wanna participate in his posts then go to the training forum.

Alot of people have learned alot from this board alone. You can ask questions without be flamed here. SSALEXSS did cause he basically insults then says its an opinion. True as it may be, its still an insult. I know people who are assholes but even if its my opinion i cant just voice it without stirring up shit. So you bite your tongue. This guy knows nothing about powerlifting and from what i read about him if he was to ask a serious question its basically mocking what we do. It will come out that way from him later.

SSALEXSS theres the door. Please leave.

GUYS DONT REPLY TO HIS POSTS NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING!

I know you're right.....

I just have this annoying habit of trying to reason (I mean this in the loosest sense) with assholes (meaning our friend Alex) :).

powerlifterjay said:
We are all bro's here. We know each other. We know what everyone lifts. Now i know his posts are harmless. But take a look at the trainnig forum and his stupid (he thinks) eductaed posts. There are lots of people who brouse through here that dont post that get info. I know they email me and we talk about what they read. Guys lots. Big names, no names , begginers, pro's. Last thing they need to think or anyone is that this board is full of ediots. We are all schooled in what we do. And the training forum is good idea of why i dont want his shit here. All the people that lift over there are trying to learn and if you read his posts some beginner is currently going down the wrong path.
If you wanna participate in his posts then go to the training forum.

Alot of people have learned alot from this board alone. You can ask questions without be flamed here. SSALEXSS did cause he basically insults then says its an opinion. True as it may be, its still an insult. I know people who are assholes but even if its my opinion i cant just voice it without stirring up shit. So you bite your tongue. This guy knows nothing about powerlifting and from what i read about him if he was to ask a serious question its basically mocking what we do. It will come out that way from him later.

SSALEXSS theres the door. Please leave.

GUYS DONT REPLY TO HIS POSTS NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING!

Agreed! Don't post on his lame-ass threads and he will eventually go away. He adds nothing to the board and, therefore, he will not be allowed to be part of this board.

Yup, Alex WANTS people to get pissed off at him and post-then he will just cause more and more trouble.

He is like a stray dog I used to know, a stray dog looking for food. It will bark at you and annoy- if you feed it- he will keep coming back annoying you for food. If you ignore it, it will go somewhere else looking for what it wants.

I set the ignore controls for him cause I was so pissed at his posts like everyone else. Its beyond me how he isnt banned from this site. He really is an embarrasment to the site nothing more. I have lost some respect for this site b/c he is still here. I know I am not the only one who feels tis way.

CytoMel said:
Yup, Alex WANTS people to get pissed off at him and post-then he will just cause more and more trouble.

He is like a stray dog I used to know, a stray dog looking for food. It will bark at you and annoy- if you feed it- he will keep coming back annoying you for food. If you ignore it, it will go somewhere else looking for what it wants.
I agree 100%....if you noticed, I did not reply to ONE of his threads!!!! I knew it was tempting, Especially with his "squating 600" thread .... This was pretty tempting for me and im sure Lots of other folks here as well..... But thats what he wants---attention and fame...and lots of post counts.......
I believe that if everyone ignores him, then ya he will eventually go away :chainsaw::destroy:

I agree. I guess this is the best thing we can do about him since HE IS NOT GETTING BANNED for what ever reason after all this time:mad: :mad:. I've seen dudes get banned right away for much less than what this turd does. WTF:confused:

Top Bottom