Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grimmer and Hanninal

flapwrlftr

Elite Mentor
Platinum
When are you guys coming over for the seminar? Let me know your schedules. If you are coming in on Friday, we can get together for some food. If you are staying over Saturday, we can eat again. Damn, I may eat too much. Not a word out of you Dawg!!!

Have to see what I can arrange as far as schedule. I would like to come in and get a Thurs workout with you...if thats cool. But I have to see about work.

Your 4 main days are Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun right....if I arrange to come down on Thurs I will adjust my training so I can lift on your schedule. I'll let you know as soon as I can. Thanks for the invite...I definitely will be staying Saturday...and I like to eat.

You are welcome to train with us on Thursday. That is our ME SQ/DL day. We have three groups:
6:30pm 1st group of males
7:00pm all females
7:30pm 2nd group of males

Dave gets in Wednesday, so he'll be there to watch the workout and help you out with pointers.

Sounds like a plan...I will make arrangements.

So your schedule is ....

Tues: Dynamic Bench
Thur: Max DL/SQ
Sat: Max Bench
Sun: Dynamic Squat

You are correct. But, the weekend of the seminar we will be doing ME BP Friday night. Dyn SQ will still be on Sunday.

i'm deffinitley coming down on friday. It would be hard for me to make it by 9:00am if i left on sat. don't worry about eating to much i'm trying to put on another 15 lbs anyway. I'll check my schedule on Thursday i would love to come down and lift with you guys. But count me in for Fri. it might be a later dinner though.

Gosh...Hannibal is all excited about the seminar and training with the big guys...and is actually going. I invite him up every single weekend to tackle my stones, tire, yoke, harness pull, farmers, etc...and I just get the run around...:)

B True

b fold the truth said:
Gosh...Hannibal is all excited about the seminar and training with the big guys...and is actually going. I invite him up every single weekend to tackle my stones, tire, yoke, harness pull, farmers, etc...and I just get the run around...:)

B True

What can I say...I'm as giddy as a schoolboy. Can I help it that you live several states away??!

Hahahaha..trust me...if I lived as close to where the seminar is being held as you do...I'd be there too.

B True

Top Bottom