Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finally aka tapout is on jays board

aka-tapout

new to the boards -----had to go with aka tapout would not let me do tapout. im 5-10 240 lbs and been training for 15 years and serious for 12. best friends and training partners with power lifter jay and jimmy dean. had the pleasure to train with grimmer recently and watch freak 19 pull unbelieveable deads. also had pleasure to meet cubanito(hope i spelled grimmer and cubanito correct) in st pete. been training jujitsu for over 4 years and am a brown belt. also jay ufc at my house fri night at 9 call if coming. looking forward to talking on the boards and the florida crew dominating in june. also guys for pr my stepson the one at the st pete meet with me is 14 and weighs 135 and is pumped after that contest. i told him with all the knowledge around him free to his finger tips he could dominate. he pulled 175 partial dead tonight only after the 8th time training with me---might have a future.

welcome to the boards, i've heard pljay mention you before. Good luck to you son in powerlifting.. im gonna need some competition :) im 14, 135 too.

welcome

Hey sup man good thing you finally got on here. And people to let you know if I can find out how to post pics i'd post a pic with the FL crew that was at the meet. Dude all my friends that I showed the pic too said "Damn this dude's pretty big, how much does he bench 500+???" So aka tapout is a pretty big dude at 240.

Hey tap,

It's about time you got on the board. You will be benching five real soon if PLJay and I have anything to do with it.

Whazup...

Welcome to the board tapout! I look forward to your input on training techniques.

- Screwball

Tapout! Bout time bro. It will be good to hear your thoughts and input on this board.

Yes ya'll Tapout is Big! And his muscles are functional. He and jimmie dean tap people out for a living! Gotta love it.

I am very fortunante to have my best friends in the gym everyweek and online to talk too. There great motivators , friends and workout partners. And there good back up too!

Hey Jay I don't think you have to worry about back up unless theres more than 5 avg guys. I mean I coulda swore and i think GRIMM saw this too but when you were crossing the street coming over to fergs i think cars stopped just to let you cross.

And of course they saw how tall and big jimmydean was so that helped a lil. And since tapout was wearin a jujitsu shirt I'm sure they didn't wanna mess with him either.

GRIMM I havn't done that since like last superbowl here it goes
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA

Top Bottom