elbow wraps

Posted: 25-May-2002 09:49 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about elbow wraps within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: Could you guys tell me what site I can order some good elbow wraps like the ones yall where in competition and not the neopreme. I looked at alot of sites and dont see any. thanks superman...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

elbow wraps

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question elbow wraps

Old 25-May-2002, 09:49 PM   #1

Could you guys tell me what site I can order some good elbow wraps like the ones yall where in competition and not the neopreme. I looked at alot of sites and dont see any.

thanks superman
Gallery of supermanstanley  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 25-May-2002, 09:53 PM   #2
United States
Elbow wraps are not allowed in competition. The elbows must be uncovered and unassisted. Wrist wraps are allowed. Many lifters train with elbow wraps or sleeves to protect the elbows from soreness/injury while training.
Gallery of Screwball  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 25-May-2002, 10:01 PM   #3

Thanks ball can you tell me where I can get good sleeves at? Im a bodybuilder but I like to protect my elbows I have neopreme but I want better quality.

Old 25-May-2002, 10:08 PM   #4
United States
You can try monstermuscle.com for Mueller elbow sleeves. A good alternative is to just use an old pair of knee wraps. You can cut one in half and it is a pretty good length for wrapping the elbows. Good luck!

Last edited by Screwball; 25-May-2002 at 10:10 PM.
Gallery of Screwball  

Old 25-May-2002, 10:16 PM   #5

Thanks, Bro

superman

Old 25-May-2002, 11:54 PM   #6
Cyprus
If you want the best...then you need the ones from here...they are the best that you can buy. Rehband

www.jackalsgym.com

You can get a cheaper set from:

www.theweakgeteaten.com

B True
Gallery of b fold the truth  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 26-May-2002, 09:23 AM   #7

Originally posted by ball
Elbow wraps are not allowed in competition. The elbows must be uncovered and unassisted. Wrist wraps are allowed. Many lifters train with elbow wraps or sleeves to protect the elbows from soreness/injury while training.
This is true only for bench press. Elbow wraps/sleeves can usually be worn during the squat and deadlift for protection. Squatting sometimes hurts my left elbow due to an old injury, and I sometimes wear a neoprene sleeve to keep it warm.
Gallery of Skizac  

Old 26-May-2002, 09:36 AM   #8
United States
Originally posted by b fold the truth
If you want the best...then you need the ones from here...they are the best that you can buy. Rehband

www.jackalsgym.com

You can get a cheaper set from:

www.theweakgeteaten.com

B True
I will second that. I have the rehband ones and they are the best and worth every cent.
Gallery of CytoMel