Cubanito17's St Pete pic

Posted: 28-Mar-2002 07:18 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cubanito17's St Pete pic within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: Cubanito17 will tell who everyone is...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Cubanito17's St Pete pic

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Cubanito17's St Pete pic

Old 28-Mar-2002, 07:18 AM   #1
Germany
Cubanito17 will tell who everyone is
Gallery of k1401  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-Mar-2002, 07:43 AM   #2
United States
From left to right
Grimmer, Freak19(me), Powerlifterjay, aka-tapout, cubanito17, and jimmydean is in the back.
The Florida Crew!
Gallery of FREAK19  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-Mar-2002, 08:03 AM   #3
United States
It looks like a strong crew! Great job at the meet!
Gallery of CytoMel  

Old 28-Mar-2002, 11:53 AM   #4

Great pic. Good to see the crew. After the May 11th meet we will post a shot of the Oklahoma Crew.

B.
Gallery of brianmincher  

Old 28-Mar-2002, 02:37 PM   #5

We look so pretty! Dam bro i got 30 inch quads and that pic they look small as ! Oh well. Cubanito looks like a gangsta!
Gallery of powerlifterjay  

Motley Crue...

Old 28-Mar-2002, 03:40 PM   #6
United States
The picture is a little hazy. It appears that the picture is distorted because you all look a little bumpy. Ohhhhh, wait a minute. I get it now. That irregular look is all of the big muscles that the Florida Crew is sporting! We have visual confirmation. boys, I can see now why big numbers are coming out of Florida. If you guys have more pictures try to post them. I want to see some action photos - deadlifts would be good.

- ball
Gallery of Screwball  

Old 28-Mar-2002, 04:00 PM   #7

Hey Grimmer,

Who are you whistling at???????
Gallery of jimmydean  

Old 28-Mar-2002, 05:14 PM   #8

YEA Jay i'ma bit of a thug but remember i'm come outta MIAMI and I'm cuban-italian so I can't look prep or nethin.

And UUUGHHHH you not only look like you got small quads but you don't look 5 10 if i'm 5 8 or 8 1/2 last time I checked, but if you say so .

YUP that was the FL crew tearin up in ST PETE. TOO bad it won't be a while until I can tear up again.
Gallery of Cubanito17  

Old 28-Mar-2002, 05:36 PM   #9

pljay keeps telling me that I am bigger than him and I thought he was crazy but pics dont lie I am bigger wow now I feel huge today thanks jay also are you sure you are 5-10 LOL
Gallery of aka-tapout  

Old 28-Mar-2002, 05:42 PM   #10

you guys looks huge...
Gallery of Deciever