Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cubanito17's St Pete pic

Ok this is my last thread concerning my height! I will be what ever ya'll want . The shorter the bigger. My god i am 250pus pounds. Iam over 5'9 iam actaully closer to 5'10 then 5'9 so why should i subtract 3/4 of an inch why not just add 1/4? My god!

Ok as i write this my wife is fuckin with me, and was on me hard about measuring me.. said she wanted to know. I think her measuring was off but she says 5'9 1/2. I was just measured, for those that have questions they can confirm with my wife.

Tap out in his bodybuilding mentalitly wishes he wasnt 5'11 which is what he says he was a year or to ago. He wants to be bigger for his height! Dont you? Heavy sqauttin compressed your spine my ass! I will still say 5'10 casue with my shoes which have no lift in th efront iam 5'10. I am never bare foot! But if you want me shortr i will be shorter. So there!

lol i've never seen someone get so defensive over a few inches on their height... if you want to prove your 5'9 1/2", just stand next to a tape measure and take a picture... then no one can deny you of your height.

I dunno man. Are you sure she measured right? Were you on your tippy toes?

lol...

I know that the next time I post a pic...I'm gonna get some flack now...haha..

B True

"some flack"?

I have this mental image of PLJay barrelling up the highway at like 110, smoke coming out of his ears and a crumpled up map of Kentucky in his hand, saying "B Fold.... B Fold..." over and over.

LOL

(ahem... j/k, PLJay ;) )

haha...I may be big...but I can run pretty quickly. :)

This board should be more fun...and this post was hilarious. :)

B True

hey bfold if you need a place to hide from the big bad pljay

come down to alabama......... ill hide you out until his incredible hulk rage calms down..........

"JAY SMASH!!!"

X

AIGH JAY but if you think I just say I'm shorter b/c it looks cool to be strong and short, that's not tru in my case. Hell I wish I was taller for one reason, my brother that is 15 is taller than me he's 510 close to 5 11. SHIT WHAT THE HELL YOUNGER BRO, that's gay

Top Bottom