Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is no one afriad to get busted for ordering AAS?

SinisterUproar

ive never given it a second thought and have ordered online a couple times but i have been reading some online stories of feds knocking on your door to give you your package, and then arresting you. and it scares the shit out of me, i mean after all steroids ARE illegal. Why does it seem like nothing happens if your package gets seized by customs? and what about if you are discovered by ordering from inside the US? it just seems like no one even gives it a second thought. Am i missing somthing in the law here?

If you know a thing or two about computers it's pretty easy to make it nearly impossible to track who actually placed the order. You can also send it to actually different name and all sorts of things...

For the FBI to actually know what computer placed the order they would need to seize the UGL's servers to see what IP addresses were used to place the order. Even then I use programs that scatter my IP address across thousands of servers to make it impossible to tack. But this is because I'm a computer guy.

The most likely way to get caught is them intercepting the package and finding out where it is going. But even then it would be extremely hard to prove it was actually you who placed the order. But your computer would probably get taken at that point.

Anyways, I feel they don't go after small time crap. Most guys get a simple letter saying their package was taken by customs and not her more comes of it. However, when I see pictures over at EVO where guys make $5,000 purchases and the FBI can go after them for a $100k fine. That's probably someone they're willing to go after.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

If your only ordering a few hundred quid of gear I really doubt they will give a fuck. If it is a couple thousands then they could think you are supplying which is much more serious

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Who are the feds going to care about, the small guy buying a few roids for his personal use, or the guy selling the drugs making the $$$$$ profit....

any way if youre really worried, theres always Silk Road (or altenatives) :)

Doesn't seem like that bad of a system. Considering most of the distributors from back in the day we're pumping out garbage and underdosed shit. From what I've read and it also just seems like human nature. Keep searching youtube and read up on the laws and how they get away with this shit so you can be legit at the same time.

Top Bottom