Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

U.S customs seized my gear help!!

redlantern00

I had two viles of test prop, and a bottle of winnie confiscates, they called my house what do i do and what will happen?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Get rid of everything related. Including any info on your computer.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

yeah I think the general idea is to just deny if they ask. they may search tho or at least Ive read stories on boards where they searched. I wouldnt freak out too much because they are after big fish. id research it online to see what people say to do.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

It's quite possible that they will come to your house. It's also unlikely given it's a few vials of test and some Winnie. Gear isn't handled by the police it's handled by the Feds, just in case they do show up I would have everything gear related removed from the house or at least hidden very very well.

It's not like you were buying keys of raw hormone powders to manufacture so I'd say you're good for now.

I hAve been most people say just ignore it, but jm going to get every thing outta my house and clear mg computers and plead dumb lol i just dont want a search

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

They can't search you house unless its a huge amount chances they are just going to ask if you ordered it use common sense if i send steroids to someone house and package gets seized will they now search them ???

I was wondering what happened with old redlatern...

Hey man did you ever get a cavity search??????????

Most of the time that customs sieze a package with a "personal use" quantity of gear, they will just confiscate it and its the end of it.

However, I wouldn't take any chances with illegal class 3 substances, and I would make sure my house was good to go in the event of a search.

I would think if they were going to do a search, they wouldn't tell you that your gear got seized until they arrived at your doorstep. That would give you too much time and opportunity to make sure your house was clean

Top Bottom