Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transporting orals thru customs, airports etc.

socaljack

Booyah
I am travelling overseas to Asia Pacific and was thinking of picking up some orals. Some of this gear comes in blister packs. I was thinking of breaking these out and placing in an aspirin bottle, etc.

Does open medicine get conviscated when coming back into the US or is this generally not an issue in customs?

Also, does the gear lose its viability if I pull it out of blister packs?

I was looking at winny, anavar and or halotestin coming back.

I know I can mail some of this too.

Thoughts?

I am travelling overseas to Asia Pacific and was thinking of picking up some orals. Some of this gear comes in blister packs. I was thinking of breaking these out and placing in an aspirin bottle, etc.

Does open medicine get conviscated when coming back into the US or is this generally not an issue in customs?

Also, does the gear lose its viability if I pull it out of blister packs?

I was looking at winny, anavar and or halotestin coming back.

I know I can mail some of this too.

Thoughts?

Your answered your own question for traveling in your 3rd sentence.

I wouldn't try smuggling anything into the US yourself mate. Shit hot customs as I recall. And dogs that could smell marijuana smoked by someone else 12 hours previously. Open medicine bottles are sometimes viewed as suspicious and the contents can be checked to make sure it corresponds with the label on the bottle. This happened to a friend of mine coming into the UK and if we're doing it you can be sure USCBP will do it!

I would say don't bother at all but if you must, you're best bet would be to mail it, couple of small packages rather than one big one. I know peeps that've posted xxxx to the UK from Holland that way.

I would mail it. Way too risky smuggling through airport. Im pretty sure that will get you thrown into federal prison. Another option, go to a doctor there and get a prescription. Then your good to go.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hey thanks Joeblow. How does one justify AAS with the docs?

In the US just wait until you come off cycle when your levels are at there lowest right before pct. When they give you a blood test and see its so low youll get a hrt script. This is of course for young people with high natural levels. If your in your late 30's to 40's your levels should be low enough to get put on. In foreign countries just find a shaddy doctor and pay him to write a prescription. This should allow you to carry it through customs. But make sure you check first before you attempt it. If you know a shaddy doc in the US simply have them write you a script. It happens all the time. Just make sure you get in on the gold rush before the law catches on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

wouldn't do it personally under any circumstances, but we are really talking about quantity here. A small amount for personal use in a pill bottle isn't going to be sniffed out by a dog. I've carried pills I was prescribed before, and not once checked because hey, that's really pretty normal. If you are doing something pretty normal, then why wouldn't folks treat you normally? Still, carrying on self something illegal through customs, why risk it with the other alternatives out there?

Top Bottom