Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking gear through customs in Saudi

Saudibound

Who's done this? At the end of the month I'll be traveling from the UK to DHARHAN and I would like to take with me a couple of vials and some orals but not if it means I'm going to end up in prison or nailed to a cross. If I bring this through and declare it will I have trouble on my hands???? There is frustratingly very little info on the net regarding taking gear into Saudi.

Saudi Arabia used to have really lax laws towards steroids, but that started changing in the mid-2000s. Unfortunately, I've never been there so I couldn't give you any solid advice on taking steroids into Saudi Arabia. Maybe somebody else on here has done so.

Bro .. do not .. do not do tht .. dont take it 2 saudi .. laws there r harsh...! U get caught ur done for .. they follow religious laws there .. good luck anyways

Your just asking for trouble taking it through the airport. I would highly recommend against this, but if you are going to do it either way... why not just ship it to your destination, less risky for sure. Again if it was me I wouldn't do anything at all.

Top Bottom