Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and the military

qman04

I was thinking about going back into the military and I just wanted to know if they test you for steroids at meps?

If they suspect you are using yes.

Oh, and it will earn you a dishonorable discharge - which will fuck you for life just like a felony. Its not worth it. Wait till you get out.

this is not true. I know a guy who HAD To be on steroids. The army put him on HRT because he took so many his body got fucked up. He started getting messed up at basic because his body was shutting down and they hooked him up. Ask a recruiter just to be use they got me in while i was smoking pot.

I tested hot for coke back in the day. I was a good soldier and my CO liked me so i just got busted down and had to do a treatment program. That was pre 9/11 so i assume they would be even more lax these days. From what i hear they are letting lots of people in that would have been turned down back then.

just want to know...it's not a big deal just trying to figure out if i want to do prop or test-e before I decide to sign back up for infrantry.

You would think they would want our troops on juice.

lol yeah a bunch of super soldiers "raging" on the enemy would be just what the doc ordered in some of the branches.

i thought i saw something on the history channel about the nazis using steroids in WWII. maybe that's why those fuckin SS guys were so scary.

no bro they dont test for them nor are they going to wast there time and money to test you. I got busted for addarol in the military and I acctaully got a peep at all the drugs they test for and sterioids is not on there.......If you look at it bro say for example you're taking test prop the only way they could find out that you're on the juice is if they acctualy test your testosterone levels

They only test if there is a reasonable suspicion. The random urinalysis only look for the recreational drugs. Roid test is a special test.

Top Bottom