Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shipping; when is my order safe?

auslifter90

Hey all I'm waiting on 2 orders but my first is katanadrol/forged pct and is tracking as shipping accepted. Does this mean it's made it through US customs? Will I need the same message from Australian customs to know its on it's way to me?

is tracking as shipping accepted. Does this mean it's made it through US customs?

No, a lot of times customs inspects at shipping depots. . . infact I know they do. . . so lets leave it at no, its not a guarantee its on its way just yet. The customs officers (US) will "inspect" packages at shipping depots and whatever contraband they find they confiscate.

I dont mean to sounds crude but its not safe until you get it.

I can't comment on AUS customs. . . never worked with or for them. I assume they inspect all inbound packages like we here in the US do. So without being certain, I would safely say that the same is still a potential. You still have a second set of customs to go through unfortunately.

ok cool man thanks for the reply.
its been a weird week and all of a sudden i can get all the legit gear i ever want but itd be a shame ive got abot $300 worth of stuff coming from MR supps (2 seperate orders)
id still like to do my own katanadrol cycle before i jump into injectable test however

many friends in NZ and OZZ, from my understanding their customs are significantly less intrusive and thorough than US Customs. When I ship items to OZZ or NZ they arive much quicker than the US. Ive had packages sit in LA customs for close to two weeks. Average ship time to OZZ/NZ has been 10 days. From OZZ/NZ to "someplace USA" has been 17 days. Another note...dont rely on tracking , most times I get an update days after package arrives.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

ok cool man thanks for the reply.
its been a weird week and all of a sudden i can get all the legit gear i ever want but itd be a shame ive got abot $300 worth of stuff coming from MR supps (2 seperate orders)
id still like to do my own katanadrol cycle before i jump into injectable test however

You lost me at injectable. . . .

SARM's? I guess you got bigger balls than me. . . I couldnt ever put a needle into my body.

Sarms? Nah mate just medical test, going to run a 10 week test e cycle. Intramuscular injections are gonna be fun lol ill be doing hcg twice a week as well
And to update I got my first katanadrol package today, winning! I expect the other tomorrow or Monday with my other bottle and helladrol with it

Top Bottom