Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sending money Western Union

out of control

How many guys use their real names? I live in a small town and people know me so I can't put a bogus name or they will think something is up.
Also how many of you think the risks of ordering domestic are far less than over seas? I'm thinking domestic is the way but is it also easier to hold you accountable?

Mna I wouldnt worry about it I do an insane amount of western union mostly sending or receiving funds for my betting account!

you shouldnt worry.i would worry about it more if paying via credit card.western union is no big deal

r_s said:
you shouldnt worry.i would worry about it more if paying via credit card.western union is no big deal

My source takes Western Union. I sit at home and viola, it just sends it. And for the record...My source is a FAG, fuck out. :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

saintsgod777 said:
My source takes Western Union. I sit at home and viola, it just sends it. And for the record...My source is a FAG, fuck out. :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Fag or not he is a great source :rainbow: :)

Hey, I'm a fag and the only one brave enough to actually get shit for my straight bodybuilder friends who are about 60 lbs bigger than me.

I use my real name and not a problem. Just don't become known as a source for the shit to everybody in the gym. And don't make a living selling it. You start wiring $5K a month and the Feds are going to notice that. Now I have been paranoid as shit the first time I did it. Never assume you're charmed and won't get caught either.

Actually I think I have an advantage to being queer since most of my queer friends are lawyers, physicians and other professionals. I always know somebody who knows somebody, who knows somebody, etc.

If you're a cop, you really don't want to run the risk of harrassing a gay man in this day and age. That's been my experience anyway.

I'm fairly beefed up, hunt, fish, play sports, drink beer, watch football, and really like to decorate for Christmas. For some odd reason I'm one of those people that other people just never fuck with.

Good post western union is trackable if you use address. Credit card is much safer as you address is hidden. But if your money gets jacked western union is dealt with the FBI fraud agencies and credit card is usually just the company so go credit and everyones much safer and your less likely to get ripped off. If your source is a honest person that doesnt want to die some day; he'll be justified either way.

i want to ask if anyone has experience with a certain website, maybe knows if it is bullshit or for real.... 24hoursPPC.org... anyone ?
:supercool

Top Bottom