Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question

begginner93

I just started a 2 week cycle of dbol friday but this weekend im taking a plane to another state i have my dbol in a regular pill bottle would this be searched if i brought it in my suitcase and if so would they be able to tell what it is and how.much trouble could i get into for it?

Well first of all this is an important to you so i would keep it in my carry on....plus they dont have time to inspect every pill at the screening sites. Secondly I would put them in a vitamin bottle because the have a pill "bible" for prescription pills but there are way too many companies that make vitamins so no way to check them all. 3rd and most important, be cool bro! Screeners are trained to read your body language more than anything. 99%of time people give themselves away. Just dont sweat it and you will be fine. If your still that worried then rent a car and drive. Good luck.

I travel a lot and I've never seen them look at pills. I put mine in a advil bottle and never worried about it. Pills are cake. Injectables are a bit trickier.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Thanks guys i just bought a cheap bottle of b-12 and put em in there just incase cause the pills look almost identical

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

i carry dramamine and they never have checked that. however if anything gets flagged in your case they will search it so my advice is leave it at home. one time they searched my bag cause i had a small tub of toothpaste and they made me throw it out. and another time i had bottled water (of course they want you buying the water from the terminal)

if you look nervous or stressed they will search you as well. security is much more lax these days especialy domestic travel but why take the risk?

Top Bottom