Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones and NGA Drug Test

Billyc7

Hey all, I'm entering my first show on November 17th, the NGA 37th Annual Mt Rogers Championships. I have a question regarding the drug test.

Towards the end of April I started a cycle of CEL HDrol and I'm currently on pct. My nolva dosing ends on June 29.

Has this significantly altered my T/E ratio? If it did, will the ratio be good to go by mid November? Should I go test it soon with blood work/ urine test to make sure im good to go for the show?

Thanks all!

Billy

You will not have any of the exogenous hormone in your body at all. Hdrol has a half life around 12 hours, so all traces would be gone within a few days.

As for your own hormone levels, its practically impossible to know exactly how close to normal your levels would be without a blood test. One thing is for certain however, if you aren't taking any anabolics or anything to boost your test then you will be fine with the drug test for the contest. They will be looking for higher than normal levels as an indication of Anabolic use. Having normal or lower than normal levels won't affect your drug test.

You will not have any of the exogenous hormone in your body at all. Hdrol has a half life around 12 hours, so all traces would be gone within a few days.

As for your own hormone levels, its practically impossible to know exactly how close to normal your levels would be without a blood test. One thing is for certain however, if you aren't taking any anabolics or anything to boost your test then you will be fine with the drug test for the contest. They will be looking for higher than normal levels as an indication of Anabolic use. Having normal or lower than normal levels won't affect your drug test.

The best way is to always keep constant check on your blood levels. That way you will always know where your at and exactly what AAS and amount does for you.

Thank you for the response. Also, along with nolva for pct, I am taking Purus Labs D-Pol which is a natty test booster. Will this have significant impact on anything by November?

Top Bottom