Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Package from China being processed by US Customs

GetNBiggger

I ordered a package from China and had it sent via express mail with a tracking #. WHen I check the USPS site to track it, the site says the package arrived on the 30th and is currently being processed by US Customs. Does this mean its being seized or is this normal?

friend of mine is getting ready to order from china as well and he was advised by others that had their shit siezed that express mail is the reason for that shit. if you have it sent regular ground....no problems. live and learn.

finafiend dont bullshit when you dont know what you are talking about. When a package is being processed my customs, it simply means that it is going through inspection by customs, which is totally normal. I get this message constantly

If your package was to be seized it would say either seized, or goods forfeited to US government

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahaah
uhhahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
'hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahaahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............LOL.........

WHY IS FINAFIEND PERPETRATING LIKE HE KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!!!!! HOW YA FEEL FINA??HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

you should be ok

bigrugbyman is absolutely right. I have been ordering from there for over a year. Everytime it comes thru, it will say that.

no problem!

HERE WE HAVE AIRTYME ALSO CONFIRMING (FOR A YEAR) THAT WHAT FINAFIEND SAID IS BULLSHIT...............

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
AAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

you probably gave that poor guy a heart attack fina. i think the gentlemanly thing to do is apologise...............

hhahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha
a
aahahhahahaahahaahhahahahahah

It's all good. you will always get that message. I try not to order before the weekend since customs will hold it longer and give you more stress.

Top Bottom