Nolvadex: Buy Nolvadex Online Without Seeing A Doctor

Posted: 04-Oct-2005 11:46 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Nolvadex: Buy Nolvadex Online Without Seeing A Doctor within the Steroid Laws category.

Excerpt: I buy Nolvadex here - Recipe not need. Good quality.. Buy Nolvadex Online Without Seeing A Doctor (__) Tamoxifen (__) is a non-steroid anti-estrogen. At our pharmacy you can purchase Nolvadex (__) online if you did not see doctor. Also, it is legal to purchase, website is reliable and safest. We understand that your confidentiality and anonymity ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Nolvadex:  Buy Nolvadex Online Without Seeing A Doctor

Members

[Register!]

Closed Thread 

LinkBack Thread Tools

Nolvadex: Buy Nolvadex Online Without Seeing A Doctor

Old 04-Oct-2005, 11:46 PM   #1

I buy Nolvadex here - Recipe not need. Good quality..
Buy Nolvadex Online Without Seeing A Doctor
Tamoxifen is a non-steroid anti-estrogen. At our pharmacy you can purchase Nolvadex online if you did not see doctor. Also, it is legal to purchase, website is reliable and safest. We understand that your confidentiality and anonymity is important when you place an order online with us. That's why our orders are sent in discreet looking packages without any information of the contents on the outside of the package.
Thanks. Buy Nolvadex Online

Last edited by AAP; 17-Dec-2014 at 07:50 PM.
Gallery of slick635235  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Nolvadex: Is It Legal To Buy This Online Without Seeing A Doctor?

Old 06-Oct-2005, 06:21 PM   #2
United States
Buy Nolvadex
It is illegal to buy for human consumption without a prescription. If you were looking for research purposes only then I would go to mymedicstar.com and get some of their arimidex
Buy Nolvadex Online

Last edited by AAP; 17-Dec-2014 at 07:51 PM.
Gallery of 1392477  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 16-Jan-2006, 01:54 AM   #3
United States
Good nolva at this website http://mymedicstar.com. This product seems to help if you are a steriod user looking to avoid gynecomastia. There are many other good sites that sell nolva.

Last edited by AAP; 17-Dec-2014 at 07:51 PM.
Gallery of peerchek  

Old 17-Jan-2006, 02:59 PM   #4
Antarctica
Everyone should check out georges pharmacy located at the top of the screen...
But here it is anyways: http://mymedicstar.com/

Last edited by AAP; 17-Dec-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Gallery of fivefold  

Old 17-Jan-2006, 08:25 PM   #5
United States
Quote posted by fivefold
Everyone should check out georges pharmacy located at the top of the screen...
But here it is anyways: http://mymedicstar.com/

ok thanks for the link, I tried searching for lortabs and muscle relaxers but there werent that many good names out. do you know of any other online pharmacys i could find some? thanks for the help

Gallery of peerchek  

Old 18-Jan-2006, 02:06 PM   #6
KD1
Germany
As it turns out I found out recently that in Virginia, any prescription drug carries the same level of crime if posessed without a prescription. So the penalty is the same for Nolvadex, finistride, anabolic steroids or prescription narcotics.
Gallery of KD1  

Old 19-Jan-2006, 05:40 PM   #7
United States
Quote posted by slick635235
Hello,

Can anyone please shed light on this? I don't understand how you can purchase something like Nolvadex online if you did not see doctor. Also, if it is legal to purchase, what website is the most reliable and safest? Any knowledge on this subject will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
It is legal to purchase/sell it for 'research' purposes...check out mymedicstar.com and get some LiquiNolva...same tamoxifen/nolva in liquid form...make sure you dilute/mix it with juice...don't try to drink it straight.

Gallery of smaretick  

Old 25-Jan-2006, 09:16 AM   #8
United States
Quote posted by smaretick
It is legal to purchase/sell it for 'research' purposes...check out mymedicstar.com and get some LiquiNolva...same tamoxifen/nolva in liquid form...make sure you dilute/mix it with juice...don't try to drink it straight.

No on my lab animals thanks to mymedicstar.com.

Last edited by AAP; 17-Dec-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Gallery of BigCracker  

Old 25-Jan-2006, 04:52 PM   #9
United States
I just purchased some from mymedicstar.com. just got in in the mail today. Does anybody know how much I should take at a time. Im not sure exactly what the dosage should be. thanx

Last edited by AAP; 17-Dec-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Gallery of das79  

Old 16-Jul-2006, 12:54 PM   #10
United States
Quote posted by das79
I just purchased some from mymedicstar.com. just got in in the mail today. Does anybody know how much I should take at a time. Im not sure exactly what the dosage should be. thanx
Go to the site and look closer, the info you are asking for is there.

Last edited by AAP; 18-Dec-2014 at 10:24 AM.
Gallery of 1st timer