Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New trainer

AAAmac123

I am new to this, 22 years old, 5'9 and weighing in at about 145-150 on a good day. I have been in and out of the gym for the past 7 months. I am skinny but this is why I am here. I'd like to change this. If you have lots of negative bull shit to say, don't bother. Can someone just give me pointers on how I can gain weight progressively over the next few months. I haven't been in for body tests for percentages and what not so I can't give you that. But I can tell you I eat a lot and get nowhere. I would like a half decent routine and some good information on shakes and pretty work out drinks. Any help is good as long as its help, thanks. Ask me any question and I'll do my best to answer.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

First I would say I can assure you no one will talk shit to you we are all here to help. With that being said make a new thread in a different section of the forum to get more attention DO NOT MOVE IT TO CHAT AND CONVERSATION THO anywhere else you see fit. Try and post up a day of eating ill be looking for your thread to join in on the conversation

Top Bottom