Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Law Cripples Steroid Sites and Internet Freedoms

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
A new story entry has been added:

New Law Cripples Steroid Sites and Internet Freedoms

.newh1 {font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; color: #000080 } .testi2 { font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: bold; font-family: Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; } .newh5 {font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; color: #000080; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.04em; line-height:normal; }
<strong>If enacted, the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) would give the American government complete control over what sites US residents can and can’t view. In short, the government could shut down websites with steroid-related material, completely stop you from getting gear, and halt access to any site they don’t agree with.

Why can't the feds just mind their own business? What ever happened to the right to privacy? The fourth amendment basically means people have the right to be left alone. Prying bastrds

Why can't the feds just mind their own business? What ever happened to the right to privacy? The fourth amendment basically means people have the right to be left alone. Prying bastrds

I agree totally.

*shaking my head*

They always are trying to stop us from sharing information and it kind of seems like the establishment is trying to prevent people from being healthy and strong!!

They let all sorts of poison go out in the food and water and prescription drugs, they allow cigarettes and alcohol, but HOOOOLD ON!!! they find something that might make people stronger or healthier or smarter or happier and they're all over that shit! Banning that stuff left right and center, and all the while they're trying to stop us from even sharing the information freely!

sad..

It isn't about ones health that is the governments concern here....The problem is they DO NOT GENERATE REVENUE from this. This makes it a priority 1......They would like to collect a tax on everything. Probably will tax you for walking in the future. No good.

Gorilla your spot on I deal with FDA auditors with my job and asked them about the bans and I was told its all about the dollars no FDA regs means no gov revenue. And you will notice the supplement companies with gmp facilities do not see as many supps banned due to the gov making their money.

Top Bottom