Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military Meps Entrance Exam Steroid Testing.

Ninetiethcoma

Im joining the Air force soon and I have some tren still in my system from a couple months ago.

Was wondering do they even test for steroids in an Air Force meps drug test.

ANY advice would be sincerely appreciated.

-Thanks

well i am prior svc (army). we had random ua's all the time and i never got poped while on deca. steroid testing is very expensive and most companies dont do it(not saying they wont) but most of the time they wanna just make sure your not a crack head with meth,coke, ect. just dont beat the crap outa someone or show constant agression.

i know for sure they dont random for steroids unless your under suspicion. I was wondering about the meps entrance exam. bout to run a test/prop - tren/a cycle soon.

hey,

first off, tren is not a steriod.

second, no, meps does not do steriod tests upon entrance of the military. steriod tests are $800.00... how do i know this, i was a recuiter for 3 years.... the piss test is for barbs, cocaine, amphets, thc (pot). they will do a blood draw and if your numbers are elevated it will flag the doctor and this will prevent your entrance.. so dont risk it.

lastly, dont run anything your first year in, you are going to be in formal schools and traveling alot and you will also be living in dorms and squad bays... not worth the chance if one of your bunk mates is nosy and turns your ass in.... wait until you are stationed at a fixed duty station.

i hope that helps...

Last edited:
What in the world do you mean that Tren (Trenbolone) is not a steroid?????

Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two though I don't believe this has been measured. Fifty milligrams per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle or someone who is as yet less than, say, 20 pounds over his natural limit; while 100 mg/day may be preferred by the more advanced user who has already gained more than this. These doses are assuming that trenbolone is the only Class I steroid being use. There really is no need to stack another -- testosterone being the only sensible exception -- but if another is stacked then the amount of trenbolone may be reduced accordingly.

What in the world do you mean that Tren (Trenbolone) is not a steroid?????

Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two though I don't believe this has been measured. Fifty milligrams per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle or someone who is as yet less than, say, 20 pounds over his natural limit; while 100 mg/day may be preferred by the more advanced user who has already gained more than this. These doses are assuming that trenbolone is the only Class I steroid being use. There really is no need to stack another -- testosterone being the only sensible exception -- but if another is stacked then the amount of trenbolone may be reduced accordingly.

i meant a steriod that the military test for....

Top Bottom