Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

get caught crossing from mexico

z28stud97

What happens to a person if they get caught crossing the border from mexico by automobile and they have a few bottles of Juice , say 3 bottles of Equipoise or winny???

do they just take it, or do you get arrested and stuff"????

please reply, i was curious

I've been in situations where friends have gone to jail.

This was involving airlines though from Mexico.

There is a rule involing handgun ownership or carrying a concealed weapons permit (that I apply to the risk of AAS use and acquisition) - Even if you are forced to draw your weapon, always be prepared to go to jail.

It's a simple question - If you want to participate in AAS use, are you ready to be handcuffed for the risk?

Last edited:
It depends. If it is the amount mentioned, and you are talking about a huge Border like TJ/SY, then you'll get a fine, if that. If you get a punk right out of the Academy, then you might have bigger problems though. Depends bro.

my friend got caught last year...he had 100 decas, few 1000 dbols, 500 sust250, 500 winny...he went to jail for 2 weeks and is going to have to pay fees and shit but doesnt like to talk about it so he doesnt get into details...not only that but the few $1000s of cash he spent down there he lost when they took it all from him

Atomic Punk is right. Many guys just have their gear confiscated and pay a fine. Others are less fortunate. It varies, often without any legitimate reasoning. Here's an excerpt from the chapter on Borders and Steroid Smuggling in my book LEGAL MUSCLE. It's an absolutely true, verified, firsthand, articulate account of the process from the girlfriend of a client of mine who was arrested at a border crossing, printed word-for-word and edited only as to name. Interestingly, Jerry wasn’t a bodybuilder and nothing about him or his girlfriend would have fit a profile for smuggling. Jerry had just bought the steroids from a pharmacy not too far from the border. Pharmacy employees taped up the anabolics into a pack and hid the pack in the car. Jerry’s case, and numerous others very much like it, would support the hypothesis that your friend at La Farmacia may be an undercover mole (and that’s mole as in rodent, not as in molé sauce). Could somebody in Customs have shelled out a few bucks for the tip-off on Jerry? Customs felt obliged to refer the case to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for prosecution as a whoop-de-do federal felony importation indictment when most cases with many times the quantity are routinely settled with a fine. Jerry’s total quantity was only 16 vials and 40 tablets....

"When we first got to the border, we paid our toll and then drove up to the first guy. He asked us if we had any alcohol, etc., to declare and we said no, just some pottery. He placed a yellow piece of paper on the windshield of my car and told us to pull up to slot 10. When we pulled further, there were already, I'm estimating, 5-10 Customs people waiting in that area. We pulled up and they asked us to get out of the vehicle and for Jerry to open the hood and the trunk. I walked over and sat on a concrete pillar while Jerry stood on the driver’s side of the door.

The Customs guys went straight to the passenger side of my car, lifted the front seat and then popped the back inside area out enough to shine a flash light in. He immediately thought he found something and called another guy over to have a look. This was the first place the officer looked. My dash hadn't even been looked in, nor had my trunk, our luggage, the front seats, or anything else for that matter. As soon as they pulled the stuff out of my car, they went straight to Jerry, even though it was my car, and asked him about it. I am not sure exactly what he told them but the next thing was they had his hands above his head and was searching his clothes for items. They took him inside and as they did so I looked at Jerry and asked what was going on.

As soon as he was inside the officers came to me and asked if I knew what was going on and I said no, I knew nothing about what they were doing at that moment or anything about steroids they claimed to have found in my car. They officer asked me to empty my pockets and I did, nothing was in them. The next thing I remember was there were 3-4 officers standing around me, all asking questions one right after the next. For example: Do you know anything about the steroids?, Why would Jerry have them?, He doesn't look like a bodybuilder, is he just getting started becoming one? It was very overwhelming and the questions didn't seem to stop. Eventually I started crying and they laid off the questioning. They asked me to have a seat by my car for a while.

Eventually they called me in and read me my rights; that I didn’t have to answer questions without an attorney etc. Nice to have known that after they already overwhelmed me with them. When they first brought me in the building, they showed me the steroids all together in one pack. They clearly didn't care that it was evidence and "tossed" it around like it didn't matter. I looked in the bag and recognized vitamin B-12. The larger bottles had had their labels torn a good bit due to the tape that was on them.

The officer then took me into one room that looked like the office and read me my rights and asked if I wanted a lawyer. I replied I have no idea what is really going on and really didn't know if I needed one. I then asked what he thought and he replied that if I didn't have anything to hide then it would make it much smoother and faster on him if I didn't and that by cooperating it would make it better for the both of us. This all began around 10:30-11:00 that morning and we didn’t leave there until 8pm. At first they were going to just put a 500 dollar penalty on the car and then all of a sudden, when they realized getting that amount of money wasn’t such a big deal, they said oh well, it’s going to go by what your car is worth. Then one officer said 15% of the value, which he estimated at 10,995 dollars or something close to that. Jerry said he would have his bank wire him money and we would be able to get the car and I would be able to follow him to Del Rio that night.

Well at first, that was fine, one of the officers said he would take Jerry across the street (directly across) to the western union and he could get the money. But then for some reason they said, oh, no, we can’t do that, now you have to find another way to get the money. Well, Jerry couldn’t have money from his account wired to me so that made matters a little worse. It was going to be the next day before I could get my car out which meant I would be staying in Eagle Pass, Tx and Jerry would be going to Del Rio on his own. That evening is when I looked up the web site Jerry had somehow gotten to tell me about and contacted your emergency number."

in 99 I was caught at the TJ border with 8 vials of test 200, 3 vials of hcg, 30 clomids, and some nolvadex. I guess I was lucky, they took everything, gave me a 500$ fine and did not arrest me. The whole thing took about an hour and a half.

Funny thing was when they were itemizing everthing I had, they only listed 3 vials of test and that was it! I wonder where the rest of my stuff went? hmmmm......

I have been caught twice by customs. Both times in Laredo....the first time I got caught I had trusted a taxi cab driver to get me and my gear across so i just thru the goods in a booksack and put it in the trunk and the cab driver said it would be no problem and i didnt have to pay him until we got across....needless to say we didnt and they got me with around 100 redijects and a few 10cc vials or tornell deca 200. They put me in what i would call a drunk tank and told me i was going to jail for a long time and sorts of shit,..after a few hours they just told me to pay $500 and they let me go. They even let me walk to the nearest atm to get the money, and after i paid i was free to go.

The second time i drove across i got caught with a 30 pack of Rohypnol aka"date rape drug" I had just picked it up to take personally because i had heard it was 10x stronger than valium. I also had about $1000 worth of gear hid really well. I was so busy stashing gear that i forgot i had even bought the pills and forgot that they were even in my pocket. They done the same routine with the jail talk and the drunk tank. Finally they said if i paid $300 i could go. I didnt have but around $150 and that was to get home on so they said they would send me the fine and i could mail it in. They sent it and i neglected to pay it so they said they would take it out of my income taxes at the end of the year in which they did not and i have not heard anything else out of it.

Same thing happened to me- I was busted by customs at the Laredo-Mexico border--did not have the gear on me,but had a carrier going across, whom they seized and found the gear. They questioned me, took my stuff and I had to pay a fine. Is my name on some sort of "list" , now.

If the Customs inspectors entered your name into a national database like the TECS II system, future packages to you could be flagged. As fully explained in LEGAL MUSCLE, international mail can be searched without probable cause, but they need a warrant based upon probable cause to open First Class, Priority and Express domestic mail.

I mean if you hide it really really good you should have no prob right. What border town do you guys think is the safest?

Top Bottom