Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the future of sarms theatened?

FitnessSeattle

Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014

2.Amendments to the Controlled Substances Act

By adding at the end the following: (C) (i)Subject to clause (ii), a drug or hormonal substance (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone) that is not listed in subparagraph (A) and is derived from, or has a chemical structure substantially similar to, 1 or more anabolic steroids listed in subparagraph (A) shall be considered to be an anabolic steroid for purposes of this Act if—
(I)the drug or substance has been created or manufactured with the intent of producing a drug or other substance that either—
(aa)promotes muscle growth; or
(bb)otherwise causes a pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone; or
(II)the drug or substance has been, or is intended to be, marketed or otherwise promoted in any manner suggesting that consuming it will promote muscle growth or any other pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone.

Sarms fall into a completely different category, because they are "for research purposes" and "not for human consumption", so I don't see them being threatened or included at this point.
Right now they fit into the little legal loophole that a lot of prescription drugs sold as research chemicals do.

Top Bottom