Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

federal prison drug test?

brman

hey does anyone out there know about the federal prison drug testing..........going to be getting on soon and wondering what do they test for

brman said:
hey does anyone out there know about the federal prison drug testing..........going to be getting on soon and wondering what do they test for

Most likely just rec shit bro..... Not sure though.. I know that state pens only test for rec with their guards.... fed could be different though... So you wanna be a law enforcement officer huh? Nice to meet ya officer...

Federal supervised release drug test are all sent off to a lab for testing. They dont use test strips or any in-house methods for seeing if you are clean or dirty. Pee while they watch, screw on the cap, they seal it with a label which you then sign, and off it goes to a lab.

Good luck with that. I made it through 3 years of that shit. Wasnt too hard.

wzkid said:
Federal supervised release drug test are all sent off to a lab for testing. They dont use test strips or any in-house methods for seeing if you are clean or dirty. Pee while they watch, screw on the cap, they seal it with a label which you then sign, and off it goes to a lab.

Good luck with that. I made it through 3 years of that shit. Wasnt too hard.

I think he is going to work for a prison not be released from one...

Havent been to prison but been locked up in county and city /metro many times

Ive done some time in mexico , all their prisons/jails are run federal there are few sate pens

probation dept testing is always different

My sister-in law works at one, i know for a fact that they test for rec. drugs,coke,pot also benzo's like xanax,valium ---not steroids.
they ask you that on the questionaire before testing.

RADAR

brman said:

Most likey rec drugs. I'm sure theres a way somehow to find out exactly. should be public record.

rec drugs, no gear, i dont think they really give a shit about that, youd think they'd want big dudes working there

yeah i work at a state pin right now..........(i am not in the pin).... the state only test for rec drugs..just wondering if anyone knew about the feds.

Top Bottom