Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug test question and ways to pass

DrBones

OK.. I may be having to take a drug test in the next week or so and its crucial that I pass.
For the last couple months I've probably been smokin 3-5x per week.(yes i know its bad.. but what can i do). I've also eaten mushrooms once in the last month and tried a very low dose of pure exstacy that was so low it didnt affect me.. these are both almost a month ago now.

I havnt smoked since Saturday Morning as of now and dont plan on smoking any more or doing any more drugs.
I intend on taking a flush kit prior to the test.

Is there any way to speed up how fast it gets out of my system.

This is my current plan.

Cardio 1 hour in the morning
Cardio 1 hour at night
Regular 45 minutes daily training 4 days a week.
Drink A SHIT load of water and take a lot of vitamins..

I really need to pass this test...
Any advice is REALLY appreciated!

Thanks

I heard you can dip your finger in bleach before you go into the drug test. When you pee, put your finger in the way and the bleach will take care of the drugs that may show up. I've never done it, don't know if it's true.

Ian

get the urinator or something similar. then get some synthetic piss(sells at head shops and works) or get someone to piss for you. put piss in urinator. urinator keeps piss at body temp. it has a thermostat and two batteries to do this. stuff urinator in crotch. go in bathroom and open urinator valve. fill cup up and turn it in to test person. walk away knowing for sure you will pass. works like a charm.

I think im just goin to by a flushing kit, take a ton of vitamins, and do excessive cardio for the week....

I just finished an hour of cardio and a good heavy chest workout... I smell amonia... somebody is in a catabolic state :mad:

Ahh well.... It will be worth it if i pass

You can always ask Nautica about this. I think he is the pass any drug test guru on this site. I know for a fact that he has helped out many good bros here.

Just drink many gallons of water to flush out your system, as well as take water pills to make your body then quickly flush that water from your body. But if no one is going to be watching you piss, then you can just fill a condom with piss right before you go and give them that.

ALERT - A NO BULLSHIT POST

Goldenseal, Niacin, Vit. C, Vinegar = Do NOT work

Cleansing pills, drinks, etc. are typically:
B Vitamins - Keeps your piss yellow, even when diluted
Creatine - Keeps creatinine levels within normal range
and water, sugar, flavoring, maybe some other herbs that dont do much - The instructions tell you to drink lots of water.
-Save your $40 and get a bottle of B vitamins & some creatine (stuff you probably already have)

The days leading up to the test do not matter, water-wise. The day of the test is when you need to bump water consumption up.
Shoot for at least 1 gallon and piss as often as possible before the test.

Fill the cup in the middle of the piss, not at the start or the end, as those are the most dirty parts of the stream.

A few drops of Visine in the urine may help, but dont put anything else in or you will be caught. (Bleach, Drano, Nitrates, Soap, etc.)

THC is fat soluable, which means that typically a fatter person or person with a slow metabolism will hold THC in the system longer. THC metabolites will appear in the urine for 1-30 days, depending on: individual metabolism & body fat, frequence of smoking, exercise levels, etc.

-This means DO NOT DO EXCESSIVE CARDIO BEFORE THE TEST, especially the day of the test. You dont want to burn any fat with THC in it, as it will be released into the bloodstream/urine.

Top Bottom