Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discharge from the Marine Corps?

liftinganimal

Ok, here is the story. On December 3'rd we had a company wide health and comfort (extreme room search) for illegal items and we were given an amnesty period (not quite) to turn over anything illegal. Me, believing that my gear would be found anyways (96 needles and syringes, nolvedex, clomid, liquid letrozl, and 3 vials of test e), believed that honesty would be the best policy in this situation, turned over my gear to my command. Originally I heard since I turned the items over willingly, all that would happen is that I would have to go to substance abuse classes. Now I am hearing from my captain is that now there is a possibility of separation!? My command had put a good word in for me due to the fact that up and to that point I had been a very good Marine but it looks like my regiment might not take that into consideration. I am afraid the Marine Corps will not be so forgiving in this situation due to the now current downsizing. Plz, can anyone give me any info on what will happen to me?

My captain told me they have not heard back from Regiment yet but I was just wondering if anyone's had or known of a similar experience?

They're downsizing the marines??? Talk to jag, they really shouldn't have brought it up through the chain of command.

bro the same shit happened to me... mps came with dogs and searched every baracks in the battalion... It all boils down to your command and if they will look out for you or not.. how is your co? if he is a dick, chances are he will not stand for any of his Marines, my co went out on a limb for any good Marines of course our Marines went to battle with their CO... No one here will give you an answear you are looking for... just do what you are told and do the right thing from now on... downsizing the Marine Corps will not effect their decisions on your case... If they wanted to give you brig time you would of been in there already... You did the right thing by turning in your gear rather them finding it... good luck to you, keep us updated

Ok, here is the story. On December 3'rd we had a company wide health and comfort (extreme room search) for illegal items and we were given an amnesty period (not quite) to turn over anything illegal. Me, believing that my gear would be found anyways (96 needles and syringes, nolvedex, clomid, liquid letrozl, and 3 vials of test e), believed that honesty would be the best policy in this situation, turned over my gear to my command. Originally I heard since I turned the items over willingly, all that would happen is that I would have to go to substance abuse classes. Now I am hearing from my captain is that now there is a possibility of separation!? My command had put a good word in for me due to the fact that up and to that point I had been a very good Marine but it looks like my regiment might not take that into consideration. I am afraid the Marine Corps will not be so forgiving in this situation due to the now current downsizing. Plz, can anyone give me any info on what will happen to me?

Wow , never heard the military court Martial-ing people for steroid possession.

Top Bottom