Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid legal?

tahdedwun

hey is clomid legal? Can you just order it over the net? I know its cheap and I'm gonna need it, so can I just click me some?

Yes and No

yes you can legally import a 3months supply of clomid but if you get caught with it in your car etc. You better have your dr. back you up or they will treat it like any drug w/o presciption. I don't see anybody getting into much trouble over that.

tahdedwun

Hey I dont know how many countless times I and others have posted the exact laws on the importation of clomid, nolvadex and other non-sched drug, but if you would DO A SEARCH you would know. SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH

anyways heres yer answer

It is legal to import an Non Scheduled Drug into the US at LAND BORDERS ONLY. Customs does not have to allow packages in the mail with pres drugs in them there not suppossed to but they do sometimes

THEY DO HAVE TO LET YOU THROUGH A US/Mexico/Canada Land Border with prescription meds this means you walk or drive accross a border AND Declare your clomid to customs by law they are suppossed to let you and your clomid into the US. This is NOT true for Airplanes or Boats it is strictly walk/drive at land borders only.

You can look on the customs website and read it for yourself or you can do a search I have copied and pasted the exact text from their site several times on the board here.

WeeMan

I did a lot of research on this recently. Yes it's relatively safe since it's not controlled. I actually buy it overseas online at Safestonlinepharmacy.com and the send it without a prescription.

yes online med supplies will send you just about anything you want from there store ,the ones i use are supposed to be from canada but the meds are sent from dellih india,but they are good meds make sure you get them from a website that says no prescrption needed

We have it at pinnaclepeptides.com fully tested, why go anywhere else! I'll get you discount code pm me!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom