Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn ALA is more Expensive than Dbol!

they do but its expensive,,,the cheapst ive seen it in a store was at Vitamin shoppe,,,300mg 60caps, 19 bucks

Counterstrike said:
you guys on crack i got brand name Natrol has 1000mg of ALA per softgel and it costed me $20

you must mean 100 mg's. I don't think any company sells 1000 mg's of ala in one single gelcap. Who would take 1000 mg's of ala in one single dose to begin with ?

augastes_stiranko said:

you must mean 100 mg's. I don't think any company sells 1000 mg's of ala in one single gelcap. Who would take 1000 mg's of ala in one single dose to begin with ?

That's just what I was thinking

Kilosports stuff is PROBABLY good, I have ordered several items from them in the past and love the prices, but the problem here is YOU JUST DON'T KNOW with Kilosports. Since you're talking about your liver, you probably want to be more certain. So far I am shelling out bigger $ to buy a known brand from the drugstore. Even a generic grocery store brand is at least backed by a major chain store as opposed to being shipped out of some warehouse in Arizona in bulk and sourced from China (with no particular guarantee that the source is consistent).

I believe places like Kilosports have fudged things here and there, like selling 8 different prohormones with different prices, but putting the same andro product in all of them...

gtaman said:
Kilosports stuff is PROBABLY good, I have ordered several items from them in the past and love the prices, but the problem here is YOU JUST DON'T KNOW with Kilosports. Since you're talking about your liver, you probably want to be more certain. So far I am shelling out bigger $ to buy a known brand from the drugstore. Even a generic grocery store brand is at least backed by a major chain store as opposed to being shipped out of some warehouse in Arizona in bulk and sourced from China (with no particular guarantee that the source is consistent).

I believe places like Kilosports have fudged things here and there, like selling 8 different prohormones with different prices, but putting the same andro product in all of them...

I'll believe that once you show me conclusive proof.
Until then, accusing them of negligence is frankly
retarded.

And YES, you can order from Kilosports ANYWHERE.

Just order your item, when the screen shows up with the
type of mailing procedure to follow just ignore it.
After, there is a space where you can put additional comments
for your order. In this pace, INDICATE you want USPS
express or priority, UPS or whatever.....

I just bought 4000 100mg ALA for $240. You really can't beat
that. And, if you're paranoid they WILL send you a sample
to analyze.

Fonz

name Brand Natrol Flax seed Oil 1000mg oh ok i see what happened now its total of 1000mg says flax seed oil 1000mg but thats total ALA is 530mg linoleic acid is 140mg and oleic acid is 190mg my mistake but still 530mg is good amount. if you guys go to vitamins .com you'll get good prices and free shipping

CB38AC said:
haha ALA is alpha LIPOIC acid not linoelic

WHats the difference? don't they both do the same shit please educate me in the difference and how different they work from each other

Top Bottom