Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon info

LatinM

Thinkign about starting my first cycle with Sustanon adn Anadrol pills. Im 5'10 175. Im looking to get bigger and gain some definition nothing too extreme. What are the side effects that u know of sust and how much should i start with ...thanxx

Just do a sus only cycle. 8 weeks at 250mg/week. You'll add good poundage.

How old are you?
BodyFat%?

I have done research i just wanted to ask someone who has done sust. Hair loss is one of the side effects i just wanted to see if ne one else could confirm it. So back the fuck up.
Im 25. 250mg sounds good thanxx

I don't think anadrol is what you're looking for going by your first post. Just do the sust.

nothing too extreme? with anadrol?
if this is your first cycle you might
want to think about starting with something
more mild like deca or eq. sauce will put size
on you but will cause noticable water retention
and wont look good.

Bro...Your first cycle is totally wrong, IMO.

Forget the sust.--especially if this is your first cycle. It hurts like a bitch, sust. flu will ruin your training, and it just isn't worth the money. I highly recommend going for a single test such as Enanthate or Prop or even Cyp. Read up on those and figure which one is best for you. Anadrol is also too harsh for a first cycle, considering you are fearing hair-loss.

What are your goals? Is this bulking? If it is, try some Dbols out or stack your test with Fina. I noticed explosive gains in strength. Don't let the volume of injections phase you. It's all worth it. And, Fina isn't very harsh, despite popular beliefs.

Because you don't know how you'll react to juice, it's important to start with something a bit mild then go for the hard stuff. How big are you?

Boach said:
Bro...Your first cycle is totally wrong, IMO.

Forget the sust.--especially if this is your first cycle. It hurts like a bitch, sust. flu will ruin your training, and it just isn't worth the money. I highly recommend going for a single test such as Enanthate or Prop or even Cyp. Read up on those and figure which one is best for you. Anadrol is also too harsh for a first cycle, considering you are fearing hair-loss.

What are your goals? Is this bulking? If it is, try some Dbols out or stack your test with Fina. I noticed explosive gains in strength. Don't let the volume of injections phase you. It's all worth it. And, Fina isn't very harsh, despite popular beliefs.
Yes a single ester test would be better.

Top Bottom