Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turkish Sustanon...

Using them now. They don't hurt at all. I'm 3 weeks in, so far no weight gain only strength increase.
:splat:

Well, they should have a label/sticker on it. An oragon sticker. But, they peel off so if you don't have a label/sticker, they are pretty much real. I haven't heard of any fakes so far.

Re: does Findikli mean anything?

Jeff_rys said:
well it's a town in Turkey (seaside).

how do you know this?

direct translation might come out to "filled with nuts."

and from what i hear it is also the name of a town or maybe it's the name of section of a city. i guess they named the town because of a certain type of nut found in turkey.

btw, those sust250 kick ass.

Just talked to some guys at the gym and the word is going around those Turkish sustanons are fake!
The labels peel off easily and the Organon logo is at the bottom of the label not on top like the originals (look on E2's site). So if you're from Toronto area I'd stay away from them. I shot 6 of those fuckers already and didn't gain a pound. I'm switching to Niles. :mad:

Yep mine have the same Lot#.
I just did a freezer test, Turkish ones did not change at all, the Niles turned cloudy and didn't move inside the amp until it got unfrozen. Your weight gain can be due to Dbols and Deca easy. I don't know I could be wrong on this one but too many people are starting to complain.

yea I have those too bro.. But that doesn't mean anything anymore. Look at the amps, they look so fucking good. Nice and clean, with clear print, pretty rings on the neck. But they don't work for shit!
My firend got some Romanian Prop.. now those amps look like they came out of somebody's ass and he loves the results.

Bonz, how could you see if they were cloudy or not from the freezer test because the turkish amps are brown and you cant see the difference

Top Bottom