Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon vs. single ester Test

badazzwhitedude

Here is a little something I threw together for the newbies. I originally posted on this at triedia, but thought I would bring it over here share the info it:

With Sustanon, it is more difficult to maintain stable Testosterone levels and it actually takes more to have the same effect. This is because of the four esters in it (Propionate, Phenylpropionate, Isocaproate, and Decanoate) which tend to have a "W" pattern as far as blood levels are concerned. Sustanon is used for hormone replacement therapy (in countries where the government has approved) and a single ampule of 250mg is injected once only every 3-4 weeks. The entire 250mg takes a period of time to leave the system so when you break it down, that's not very much Testosterone (in mg quantity) per week.

Enanthate, Cypionate, Propionate, etc, are single esters and stable blood levels are easier to maintain and are in and out much quicker than Sustanon (Note: Another advantage of this is since single esters are out quicker, there is also the advantage of being able to start Clomid therapy more quickly post-cycle than with Sustanon resulting in less "lag time" waiting to use Clomid). So one injection of the same amount of Sustanon vs. Enanthate (for example) equals less Testosterone released into the bloodstream per week for the Sustanon due to the 250mg lasting into 3+ weeks while the 250mg of Enanthate will last approx. 10 days.

May I also add that I am not knocking Sustanon. I have used it with great success myself. You see, the reason it is "safer" as many claim is because if you are shooting up 500mg/week of Sustanon, not as much of it will be used week to week as compared to Enanthate or Prop. It lasts a long time in the body, and therefore only after several weeks of use will it accumulate enough in the body, one injection overlaping another, will you start to actually be seeing more of that 500mg/week. So in reality, when you are injecting 500mg/week of Sustanon, you aren't seeing all of it per week, particularly the first few weeks you are using it, until you have built it up after several weeks of use. That is why, mg for mg, it seems to have less sides than other Testosterones.

I hope a few people find this info useful. :)

Great post. Seems like everytime I try to explain why sustanon is inferior to test with single esthers I get flamed.

Nautica

Top Bottom