Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention: DBOL ADDICTS

Sittin' On Diesel

Hello, my name is SOD- and yes, I'm addicted to dbol.
---

Hey what's up 'yall. I want to hear from all the freaks who don't just cycle dbol, but take it continously for large periods of time. I wanna hear your dosage, and how long you've taken it without a break.

I'm thinking about running maybe 3k or 4k tabs at 100mg or so a day for awhile... let me hear your thoughts. I'm gonna be sticking with test and tren mainly- (probly 1500-2000mg a wk of test and 150-250mg of tren). Maybe some primo if I can get it cheap for shits and giggles.

Get something to help keep the water down..Thats way too high of a dosage.You would need a new liver soon after taking that much Dbol...

Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to invest in some Arimdex.

My body responds really well to dbol and I think I'm just gonna stop pussy-footing around and take the plunge. I've taken 60mg before and it was allright. I've gotten up to 265-270 before (about 250 now) and I feel like blowing the hell up.

When I was at 210lbs, 30mg of dbol used to kick my ass; now it's barely enough to get my shit hard! haha.

peace! let's hear from the freaks!

i have been taking dbol for about 5 months now with dosages ranging from 25- 60 ed and the results have been outstanding, it works well as long as you cycle it smart with aids for your liver and kidneys:)

I've been taking dbols for about 5 weeks then took a break of 2 week and now I'm on again. It works but not as much like the first weeks.

Sittin' On Diesel said:
Hello, my name is SOD- and yes, I'm addicted to dbol.
---

Hey what's up 'yall. I want to hear from all the freaks who don't just cycle dbol, but take it continously for large periods of time. I wanna hear your dosage, and how long you've taken it without a break.

I'd take 2,00mg+/day of ALA and shitloads of Milk thistle and or Tyler's hepato (liver) protectants.Ask E2, he's run that much before.

Those dosages are way too fucking high!!!!!!!!!! I cannot sit here in good concience and not say anything....ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY????????? 2 grams of test??? 100 mg of DBOL for like 10 weeks?????

If you were looking for sides, this will deffinitely be a good way of getting them.

Have fun.

I think you're fucking crazy........maybe a little stupid.

Top Bottom