Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This damn Cyctahoh 250!!!!!!!!!!

A little info about this product

CYCTOHOH is sustanon in Rusian writing. They are made by INFAR in India under liscense from Organon. They are produced for the Rusian market. They are very good...as good as any other Organon sust. The amps are a bitch to open so have a well oiled chain saw handy. Just to tame my curiosity Mr_Pincushonass. Why would you buy something you know nothing about?

I have the exact same ones and I am starting tomorrow. I hope they are good. What's the lot number on yours?

My cyctahoh amps were easy to open, I just scored them once and snaped them off like nothing. My lot number is 252259 and 252256. Are my lot #'s ok?

I have used them many times, they are as good as gold. Be careful opening them, the glass shatters very easy and as someone mentioned a bitch to score. :mix:

I got the same sust bro...being Canadian there is a good chance we got them from the same source :)
U should also have red writing in front that says FOR SALE IN LITHUANIA ONLY.
They look legit. I'll do some research and let you know if I dig up anything.

252256 are a known fake batch, not sure about the other ones. If they came from the same person, they are also probably crap. I am guessing this stuff came from Canada?

ORGANON CANON said:
252256 are a known fake batch, not sure about the other ones. If they came from the same person, they are also probably crap. I am guessing this stuff came from Canada?

Not all 252256's are the fakes. It is speculated some with this batch number are fakes produced in Canada, but 252256 is also a real batch number from the plant in India that manufactures the real deal. ORGANON, Is it KNOWN, or is it still rumored that these are fake. This speculation has been going on for a good year now about not only this batch number, but others as well that they are being produced in Canada by HA.

It is definitly known, I took 5 amps a week of that stuuf last winter...IT SUCKED! It was a definite fake. Ya, I have heard it is a real batch number as well, but I would imagine if it came from Canada it is the fakes. They are being produced here, along with brown amp primos and some others. The HA is still a rumor, no solid evidence. It does make sence though, it would take a good bit of money to do this.

Mine are 252255 and look exactly like the real deal. They even passed the freezer test within minutes...even faster than the niles do. I'll be starting them in a week and a half so I'll post if legit or not.

Top Bottom