Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone enanthate dosage

Conan1978

Does anyone know if there is done any test of what is the best dosage Testosterone enanthate for each pund bodyweight?

i agree. you could start off with 750mg/week for the first 2 weeks then run it at 500. that is what i would do.

re dosage

I have been using steroids for about 3years now. Have been off fore about 3months now, and im planing a new cycle with deca and enanthate. Im 105kg now. what i was thinking about was about 400-600mg deca and 500-750 enanthate, but does anyone know if i could get any better gains with higher dosages, or will i just gain more water?

bigkraut said:
If it's your first cycle, hit it @ 500mg/wk. That will normally be enough for a cherry.

I'm going to run it pretty soon at 250mg/Wk with some winny on the side. I have to stay in a weight class though.

athlete03 said:
I'm going to run it pretty soon at 250mg/Wk with some winny on the side. I have to stay in a weight class though.

if i were you i would run the winny with some anavar instead of the enanthate. or even halotestin at a low dose or even proviron. you might add some weight from the test sue to water retension. well, as long as u have a good dieuretic on hand it shouldnt be a problem.

Well, I will soon have arimidex on hand, and I have some proviron to combat the water retetention. Winny also has a diruetic effect. I'll watch my sodium intake, and if it becomes a problem, I'll drop it to 200mg/wk.

Top Bottom