Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This winstrol i have is bullshit

str8cubano

Ok, this China Winstrol that i got i think is bullshit. I was on anavar/winstrol cycle, and on the anavar i belive that i gained 14 lbs. i have like 1.5 weeks left..but i really feel that this winstrol is shit. In summer, i took 50mg every other day, and my nuts shrank and ACHED! and i could see the fat loss...here, i took 50mgs everday and balls didn't shrink or ached, and i just think this winstrol is BS. i just want to say fuck it and start the clomid so that at least it will be 3 days after my last intake of anavar...what do you think?

you got ** winny ? I've used it before and yes its not as strong as Zambon. I'm curious about whats hapenning to you...

I used the 50mg winny tabs with great results...but most of his products seem to be hit or miss...looks like your batch was a miss...sorry to hear that

its alright, i can care less...oh well 50 bucks down the drain no bigge, but i just want to know if its better to just throw that shit away and start the clomid, or keep using it...the winstrol i used in summer was mexican...Yea manny its IP

go with clomids. Dont waste time. COuld be bunk stuff.

another question: you bought it domestic or from da man ?

his anavar i got str8 from him, the winny was domestic as it was a last minute decesion...you think my domestic source could have fucked me?

the clomid str8 from china too...but the domestic winstrol (supposidly ip's) was really soft, tasted just like his anavar)

str8cubano said:
his anavar i got str8 from him, the winny was domestic as it was a last minute decesion...you think my domestic source could have fucked me?

Thats what I think. I have my little idea on it....

my ** winny tabs are blue, and they aren't very soft.. i mean they aren't really hard but they don't like break apart if u drop em.

Top Bottom