Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dog just ate my dbol!

genarr3 said:
What kind of experience does he have with gear? What are his goals? How long has he been training? We need more info.

:FRlol: :spit: :lmao:

that was the funniest thing of all the week!!

negaun

Dog will be fine. My dog got into my synthroid once. She took about 650 mcg of thyroid. She was out of her mind. The vet said one time high doses of hormones will not hurt a dog. She said its long term use that does damage.

Don't stress it. Nothing will probably happen to him except he might bite your wife's face off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not, your 90 pound dog can handle that dose of dbol better than a 200 pound human could. Dogs can tolerate high doses of medication when taken orrally. My grandma's dog ate a bottle of vicodin she had, he probably ate about 30 of them, and was fine, a little sleepy, but was ok, and this was a 40 pound dog. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Dogs have very strong stomachs.

just watch out for any nut shrinkage......lol, then give him some clomid. hopefully he wont start screwing the couch and humping any of your friends that come over. i sorry but this was to funny to pass up. good luck

Well guys, about 24hrs has passed and my dog seems to be doing alright. I did call the vet and tried to explain the situation as best I could. He just told me to keep him extra hydrated to try to flush out his system and keep an eye on him. I wish he would have chewed my wifes face off for letting him in cause now I'm out 15 dbol. I guess next time I will be a little more careful when going through my stuff. Oh by the way, thanks for the more than funny responces, I needed a good laugh today!

brainiac said:
It should not kill him but i do like the laxative idea....just don't know what a dog laxative is....

Give the dog some castor oil....pour it down his mouth and hold it shut. This will make the dog puke! but gets most of it out of it's stomach. My two labs ate rat poision.I called poison control and that's what they told me to do..........that was 4 years ago and dogs are still ok. Good luck bro.

Thaibox said:
I have two boxers and a pit, between the three of them, over the last few months they've busted into my room and eaten nolvadex, winny, flax seed oil, multi-vitamins, tar from the new roof, cat shit, dog shit, ear plugs, a big candle, three pillows, four cds, and possibly a vicodin. I think dogs' stomachs are made from steel bro. But, 150mgs is a lot, so just keep an eye on him.

lmfao............. i have one of those kind too, hes eaten paper towels( by the roll) hand towels, bath towels, spare change, my wifes panties, my socks and his own shit. hell, hes even swallowed a couple disposable cigarette lighters. he will be fine bro, dont worry.

peace bb79

Top Bottom