Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dog just ate my dbol!

Latamier

High End Bro
Platinum
No shit guys. I was just doing an iventory of my gear and had some of it laying on the bed when my wife let the dogs in and my 10 month old male black lab ate about 15 of my 10mg ttokkyo dbols. What the fuck should I do? I dont know if I should call my vet and try to explain it to him or just keep an eye on him for a few hours. He is about 85-90lbs, does anybody have an answer?

LOL, I would keep a eye on him because may turn into a beast...j/k, But he ate 15 of them, i would watch him and see if you see anything is different in him, if he starts acting weird i would call the vet.

I personally don't think this is funny. 150mg in one shot is quite a lot. I'd take him to the vet but then again I don't have any dosing experience with dogs...

Nothing to worrry about because their is crazy mofo's that take that dose and I don't think it will hurt your dog.

jstrong20 said:
Nothing to worrry about because their is crazy mofo's that take that dose and I don't think it will hurt your dog.

But these crazy mofo's are 250lbs and have been chewing dbol like candy for years...a 85lb dog with his first experience with AS at 150mg dbol is something to worry about...

Top Bottom