Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test or Sustanon?

BrunoMX

I can get both for a reasonable price. I have had decent gains to date with 500mg sust/wk. I will be doing a cycle of either 500/wk sust and 400mg eq, or 400mg test cyp and 400mg eq.

If you had your choice which would you do?

BTW...had no major sides to date except acne on the back. I take 50mg of proviron daily.

Thanks

I would do sust, but i would suggest since you have not tried the other esters like cypionate, i recommend that you give it a try. You never know you may like the single ester better.

I trid them all and honestly respond better to sust. But that is just ME. Everyone is defferent.

I am with bass killer.

Sust makes it too hard to keep your blood concentrations levels constant.

Get enth, prop, cyp, any one of them and give yourself shots as needed. For prop. ED, for cyp and enth EOD or every third day.

With sust. YOu must shoot ED or EOD to get the full affects of the proprianate, which means you are shooting the longer acting esthers too often.

Also you should always end a cycle with a short esther so it will get out of the system and you can have a quick recovery. Something that sustanon will NOT allow you to do.

Nauitca

nautica said:
I am with bass killer.

Sust makes it too hard to keep your blood concentrations levels constant.

Get enth, prop, cyp, any one of them and give yourself shots as needed. For prop. ED, for cyp and enth EOD or every third day.

With sust. YOu must shoot ED or EOD to get the full affects of the proprianate, which means you are shooting the longer acting esthers too often.

Also you should always end a cycle with a short esther so it will get out of the system and you can have a quick recovery. Something that sustanon will NOT allow you to do.

Nauitca

You know not for nothing, but have you ever used the compund? Because if you have not you are just regurgetating some info that may or may not apply to all the members. So i say everyone should try it and see how they like it. If i had listened too all the bad info on sust i never would have tried it and missed out on a great compund.

Point is, everyone should try it. Way too many satisfied customers to discount it.

Some of this is pretty stupid. This board first bashes Deca and now Sust. Give me a break. ( this last paragraph does not apply to you nautica).

Sincerely :nopity:

Top Bottom