Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who here would take a chance with the ttokkyo deca right now

the 300 ttokkyo deca is the best on the market. Deca is the best steriod for getting thick, increasing strength tremendoulsy, the least sides and an 8 out of 10 for keeping your gains once you get off followed up by clomid of course

I would definitely go with it bro

BillyK said:
the 300 ttokkyo deca is the best on the market. Deca is the best steriod for getting thick, increasing strength tremendoulsy, the least sides and an 8 out of 10 for keeping your gains once you get off followed up by clomid of course

I would definitely go with it bro

I am not real sure about it being the best steroid for the above reasons....LOL..........but as a deca, it is very good.

i wouldnt even consider it to be a risk. i got 3 bottles waiting for 5 more weeks to pass by, then i can start them. dont listen to those guys from musclemag tryin to push that shitty andro they have.

I don't know what risk you're talking about. The bad press had to do with their test. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the best on the market. I personally prefer human grade.

it was just all this talk about them dropping their standards
being a high bacteria content etc, But you guys have convinced
me I will take the "risk"

Top Bottom