Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real tornel deca?

TexasBig

Can anyone help with the legitimacy of this deca I got? I looked at tornel.com which is really what scared me. The website shows a clear bottle with the expiration date being a 4 digit year. The deca I got was a brown bottle with a 2 digit year. Anyone else have what I have?

I have never got any tornel product in a clear vial, its always been brown, and to tell ya the truth, I havent seen much fake tornel deca in the first place.

ORCA

i have the same one lot#103 exp jun04
i also have one that is lot#104 exp jun04

has anyone had any experience with these?

TexasBig said:
Can anyone help with the legitimacy of this deca I got? I looked at tornel.com which is really what scared me. The website shows a clear bottle with the expiration date being a 4 digit year. The deca I got was a brown bottle with a 2 digit year. Anyone else have what I have?

TexasBig, They change packaging slightly from time to time. I had seen ones with a clear bottle and a white stopper on the bottle and the brown ones as normally seen. There arent fakes that I have heard of or seen.
Tornel is the best bargain in deca IMO.Enjoy.Its not as good as a yellow top or Norma but its still quite good.

Top Bottom